Monday 11 August 2014

Lazy Oaf x Garfield Launch


I totally forgot about doing this post. These were taken back in April but still I want to share with you guys my photos as it was a really cool event. It had the real life versions of their quirky colourful sets from their lookbook for their Garfield collection inside, full of paper plants, fluffy cushions and comic strip-inspired furnishings, with the models from the lookbook posing beside them. The event was held in East London's Hoxton Arches and included at the back a room with a bar with some food, little mini snacks of lasagna and pancakes, and drinks that were different types of cocktails. Also of course this event included rails of the clothes in which you could buy anything from the collection. I had a great time and also got a cute Lazy Oaf x Garfield goodybag/totebag at the end which included a signature from Jim Davis inside, pretty neat!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }