Wednesday 20 August 2014

In the valley of the dolls

DRESS: New Look VINTAGE LEVI JACKET & RINGS: Portobello Market
VINTAGE BAG: Brick Lane store JUJU JELLY SHOES & SOCKS: Topshop EARINGS: Forever 21

The weather was so gorgeous on this day that I didn't really need the jacket after all, but I guess I pretty much always carry jackets with me, even on the hottest of days as I know what British weather can be like... soon enough the evenings will turn cold! Me and my best friend took these in the park after we got some lunch I believe, back when the days were really hot in July, which they're not so much anymore. I am sat here in bed typing this up with the most horrendous cold. Luckily I've got two other outfits photographed to upload until I am well enough to dress in something other than my PJs and a baggy jumper and start posing infront of a camera again. 'Till then I'm going to go watch movies for the rest of the day, sip at the remains of my coffee that has now turned cold, and continue on being a very lazy poorly bear. Au revoir!

5 comments:

  1. I love this dress! It's such a pretty print!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love your tie dye dress!! ♥ it is such a statement

    part 2 of our Dr. Martens Diaries up now! (and why Cady Heron is juuuust about right) visit:
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh girl you are absolutely stunning!

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }